Governance / Support for PCI, ISO 27001, ITSG 33
IT governance — misunderstood, and yet indispensable!
You want your employees to give you their all? In that case, your IT services and tools must run like a Swiss watch!
Nowadays, reliable, high‑performance and up‑to‑date information systems are a cornerstone of all profitable organizations.
These organizations must also be able to rely on a strong governance program.
Information systems and a governance program: indeed, the growth rate and sustainability of your organization are largely dependant on these two factors.
What is governance?
In a nutshell, this essential activity — also called IT Governance — refers to the measures implemented to ensure and maintain the activities below in a continuous fashion:
- Data security
- Regulation of the security systems deployed
- Compliance to existing standards
In today’s environment, marked notably by constant change and increasing security risks, a customized security program that is both structured and accountable is vital to the health of your IT department (and your company as a whole).
Your IT governance program ensures that you :
- set out tactical and operational security rules (like implementing appropriate controls) according to your corporate objectives;
- adopt best practices in cybersecurity;
- ensure that the implementation of the normative framework is consistent;
- guarantee compliance with standards.
More specifically, NETsatori will help you comply to the essential standards below :
- ISO 27001
The starting point
The first step in creating an IT governance framework is to establish a global security program and to define :
- General policies
- Clear guidelines
- Specific procedures
This will result in the application, within your organization, of customized security controls, principles and measures.
In time, your security governance will need to:
- align strategically with your corporate objectives;
- include risk management measures;
- become an integral part of your corporate culture.
Contact us today and consult one of our experts to see how we can help you realize your project.